June 28, 2017
2.COPPA COMPLIANCE NOTICE
This Site is intended as a general audience commercial website. It is not directed to children. Children are not eligible to utilize the services within this Site. We do not knowingly collect, nor do we seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), which applies to websites that direct their services to children under the age of thirteen (13), please visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-coppa-frequently-asked-questions.
3.INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We obtain information about Users of the Site in order to conduct Our business, to develop comprehensive Site statistics, to serve Our customers better, and for other business-related purposes.
- We collect information about Users, including but not limited to: (a) use of the Site that does not identify an individual User, (b) Internet connections, (c) computer equipment, (d) web browsers, (e) websites visited before entering Site, (f) websites visited after leaving Site, (g) IP addresses, and (f) other similar information about traffic and usage, collectively “Non-Personal Information.”
- We also collect information that You provide to Us through forms on this Site, for example, when You fill out Our “Contact Us” form. We also collect information through any correspondence that You provide to Us whether through standard mail, e-mail, or phone call(s). Information that You provide might include, but is not limited to the following: (a) first and last names, (b) demographic information, (c) mailing address, (d) e-mail address, (e) phone number, (f) credit card number, and (g) other information, collectively “Personal Information.”
- We collect information automatically, as You navigate to, through, and away from Our Site. The information We collect automatically may be aggregated with other Users’ information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that You provide directly to Us or that We receive from third parties.
Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology. We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from Your computer.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on Your computer’s hard drive when You visit Our Site. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. A Web Beacon functions similarly to a Cookie and can allow Us to learn more about a User’s behaviors, actions, and preferences. When used within e-mail, for example, a Web Beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User’s actions coming to Our Site, moving through Our Site, and after leaving Our Site.
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google Advertising Cookies and other Anonymous Identifiers. We use Google Analytics Cookies and other Cookies to compile data to better understand Users and provide Users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by vising Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
MailChimp. We use MailChimp e-mail marketing services to send mass communication e-mails to Users. We track how Users open these e-mails and what links they click so that We can better serve customers with services and information that they find relevant. When You “subscribe” to Our mailing list, You agree to receive e-mail advertisements and other information from Us. Upon receiving an e-mail from Us, You may choose to opt-out of future e-mail messages, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by clicking the “unsubscribe” option at the bottom of Our e-mails and following MailChimp’s simple opt-out procedure. You can learn more about MailChimp’s privacy policies at its website https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
Third-Party Plugins. We use the software associated with several third-party plugins to deliver the services on this Site. Some or all of these plugins may receive aggregated, anonymized Non-Personal Information from Your use of the Site.
Instagram. We connect with Instagram and may use solutions provided by Instagram to monitor Users who interact with this Site while logged into their Instagram accounts. We may also use API code offered by Instagram to track Users who interact with this Site. You can learn more about Instagram’s privacy policies at its website https://www.instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
6.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect and processes information about Users in order to conduct business, to inform and make available products and services that may be of interest to Users, and for the development of web statistics and User profiles. For example, We might make use of User information to enhance, improve, operate, maintain, and update this Site (including but not limited to, Our programs, Our services, and Our systems). We might utilize User information to prevent fraudulent use of this Site, or to maintain a record of Our relationship, interactions, and transactions with You.
The information Users provide will be used to contact Users from time to time, for example to notify a User about functionality changes to the Site or terms changes to this Policy, and to offer products or services that Users may find helpful (provided the User has not opted out of receiving such notices).
We also use Your information to:
Deliver services requested by You Manage and attend to Our relationship with You Communicate with You Develop and deliver targeted advertisements to Users Measure, assess, analyze, and review the efficacy of Our advertising, this Site’s content, Our services and products, and other related assessments Perform Our obligations and enforce Our rights Fulfill any other purpose for which You have consented and have provided information to Us
7.DISCLOSURE AND EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
You may provide information on Our Site for the purposes of obtaining more information from Us. When You enter Your information through Our forms (including but not limited to Contact Us, Account sign up, or e-mail newsletter sign up), You are consenting to release any provided information and/or data to Us or to a third party. You may elect to provide information on Our Site for the purposes of purchasing a subscription. Additionally, by submitting Your information through Our Site, You are consenting to receive e-mail information from Us.
We reserve the right to disclose Your information in accordance with Our professional judgment and standards. We may disclose aggregated information about You without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that We collect and/or that You provide to any of Our affiliates, to third-party contractors and service providers with whom We have contractual relationships, to other third parties that We hire to serve Our business’ interests, and/or to any buyer or successor in the event of a merger, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of title. We may disclose any of Your information in order to comply with any court order, law, legal demand, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Although Greyhive uses reasonable security measures, designed to protect Your Personal Information, no data security measures are guaranteed to be completely effective. We are not responsible for any circumvention of security or privacy measures deployed on this Site.
Furthermore, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and We cannot guarantee the security of Your Personal Information transmitted to Our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at Your own risk. By continuing to use this Site, You acknowledge and accept these risks.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Website Customer Service
242 W. Main Street, #337
Hendersonville, TN 37075